This company is Australia's leading wholesaler of fresh floral and potted products. We currently require fit and energetic candidates with good allrounder skills for warehousing and order picking roles within their market facility located at the Sydney Flower Market.
These roles are for night shift, with start times to be approximately midnight to 2am each shift, 3-5 days per week. Working up to 30 hours per week.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Stock control, management, and movement - including stock take paperwork.
- Quality inspection and control of product - all floral and plant varieties
- Fulfil and check orders incoming and outgoing - customers and suppliers.
- Liaising with delivery drivers - incoming and outgoing
- Receiving stock and unpacking
- Cutting flower stems and placing in water buckets
- Packing and palletising of finished product
- Stock count and rotation
- Housekeeping duties to maintain a high WHS standard.
- Other duties as directed.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience within warehousing, wholesale or market environment is essential
- Good computer literacy with excellent written & verbal communication.
- Horticultural and/or knowledge of floral and plant varieties would be an advantage
- Reliable and have a good work ethic - able to work night shift.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work within a cold-room environment.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID-19 AND UNDERTAKE DAILY RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING ON SITE (TESTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST).
Please note that successful applicants will be contacted for interview and inductions via email and/or sms. Please ensure your resume has correct contact information.