Based in Eagle Farm, our client is a world leader in the food industry, and a supplier to some of the world's most trusted food brands in the marketplace today. Specialises in a variety of beef, pork, poultry, seafood and baked goods products, and supplies both to local and international markets.
We are seeking a variety of Factory Workers - Packers, Machine Operators, Labourers and Industrial Cleaners.
The duties will include:
- Packing patties to the required numbers per specifications
- Weighing cartons and making alternations to ensure they meet specifications
- General Labouring, Machine Operating and Production duties
- Use of industrial machinery including tumblers, mincers, grinders, blenders, batchers and mixers
- Computer operated machinery
- Removal of non-confirming product into the appropriate containers
- Liaise with machinery operators
- Unboxing, unwrapping and quality checking of products prior to processing
- Set up of the pack off area
- Conduct patties inspections
- Working around and processing of raw meats - beef, chicken, lamb, pork and fish
- Manual labour including lifting and bending
- Working within a cold storage space - chillers and freezers
- Sanitation of processing plant and industrial machinery
- Use of chemicals
- Paperwork and quality checks
- Work independently and as part of a team to complete set tasks.
- Maintain and clean working area and personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to set OH&S rules and regulations.
Benefits of the role:
- Located in Eagle Farm
- Family orientated and long standing company
- Rostered and ongoing employment
- Day, Afternoon and Night shifts available
- Morning shifts (commencing as early as 0400 hours)
- Afternoon shifts (commencing as late as 1500 hours)
- Night shifts (commencing as early as 2100 hours)
- $26.31 - $31.58 per hour
- Potential to progress to permanent long term
Requirements to be considered for the role:
- Drivers license and car would be beneficial
- Previous experience in the Food Industry
- Meat Industry experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Role requires you to work with raw meat - mainly beef, chicken, lamb, pork and fish
- Flexibility as the site runs 7 days per week
- Experience using Food Industry Machines
- Hardworking individual, repetitive work
- Fit, energetic and reliable workers required
- Ability to lift heavy loads, there will also be mechanical aids to utilize
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow instructions
- Have a good understanding of Correct Manufacturing Processes
- Possess a positive working attitude and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Ability to work well within a team environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.