About the role
We are looking for an administration experience, superior communication skills and who is a flexible team player. The ideal candidate will also be well organised, have good numeracy skills and a willingness to help out where required.
About the company
Our client is a family owned business and has been operating from Tasmania's north-east for over 20 years Processing the highest level of quality pork products.
Duties /Tasks may include:
- Answering calls and emails
- Co-ordinate full approval process from Invoice receipt to Payment
- Monthly Sales Invoicing
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations
- EOM Processing and Reporting
- General administration support
- Any other ad hoc accounts and admin tasks as required or directed
- Following up inquiries via phone and email
- Microsoft Office & MYOB experience (essential)
- Excel skills, invoicing, and administration experience
- Experience with end to end accounts receivable/payable.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Organized, efficient and detail oriented with ability to work autonomously
- Professional, trustworthy and reliable
- Friendly, easy going and hardworking demeanor - willing to get involved with tasks at all levels
- Team oriented and prepared to roll your sleeves up and get the job done
- Excellent telephone etiquette with the ability to remain calm under pressure
If you are an experienced and energetic Office Administrator keen to learn and expand your skills,we would love to hear from you. Apply today!