Welding mild steel required of experienced 2nd Class Welders for one of our clients at a workshop in Willawong
We are a National Recruitment Company specialising in the supply of both on call casual and permanent staff across a range of different industries
Our client is an Australian supplier of high quality fire suppression equipment for the Mining, Construction, Recycling, Transport, Waste and Defence Industries
Benefits of Role:
- $31.75 per hour
- Immediate Start
Essential requirements for this role will be:
- 2nd Class Welding - mainly MIg mild steel up to 5mil thick
- Attention to detail doing neat tidy workmanship.
- Own current transport and current drivers licence
- Own basic hand tools and welding helmet
- You have been in a Similar role last 5 years
- Live on the Southside Brisbane
If this sounds like you apply now for an ASAP start with this role. You Must have the rights to work in Australia.
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company, that provides various staffing to a wide variety of industries across Australia. Some of our clients have been manufacturing and supplying all types of construction/mining products for more than fifty years.