Our client located in Mansfield QLD is a local manufacturer that has been fabricating warehouse racking systems for 30 years. They are expanding the team and seeking 2nd class welders who are competent in welding mild steel, jig work and be able to read and interoperate drawings.
This is an ongoing role Monday - Friday, $34 per hour
What we offer:
- Consistent and ongoing work with plenty of overtime to suitable candidates
- Learning opportunities
- The opportunity to grow and progress with the business
- A strong team environment
- Immediate Start
What we are looking for:
- MIG welding 2nd Class
- Medium to light manufacturing environment
- A commitment to your own and others' safety
- Full PPE steel caps long pants long sleeved hivis shirt (welding helmet, gloves)
- Your Own transport & current Licence
- Be Reliable & Have a Great Working Attitude
If this sounds like you please apply now! One of our friendly consultants will be in touch to discuss further.