We are recruiting for Australia's leading wholesaler of fresh flowers and plant products. We currently require staff on a casual ongoing basis to work within the flower processing team at their market warehouse located in Mile End.
This role will be 3 - 5 days per week (Monday - Friday) with the chance of shifts on a Sunday, working between 6-8 hours per shift. Start times will be between 4am- 5am.
We are looking for candidates that are reliable, with a good work ethic and can work within a team environment. Please note you must have a forklift license for this role.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receiving stock and unpacking
- Forklift operation
- Cutting flower stems and placing in water buckets
- Packing and palletising of finished product
- Stock count and rotation
- Warehousing duties
- Housekeeping duties to maintain a high WHS standard.
- Other duties as directed.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Production or warehouse experience
- Current forklift license
- Reliable and have a good work ethic.
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work within a cold-room environment
Candidates will be contacted via email & phone for interview. Please ensure your resume has your correct contact information.