Our client located Dandenong is one of leaders in supplying construction products nation wide. The team are currently expending and seeking a warehouse team leader to join their team on a full time basis
- Permanent full time position
- Dandenong Location
- from $70,000 per annum
- Monday to Frdiay with potential Saturdays
- 6am till 2pm
- Regular team lunches
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Ongoing Training
As a manager, you will be responsible for
- Planning and managing the daily and weekly tasks of your team members
- Support and train team members
- Identify and execute measures that can improve efficiency.
- Crucial to make sure that all the policies and procedures of the company are adhered to within the operation.
- Report any hazards, near misses or unsafe behaviours
- Providing excellent customer service to designated key contacts.
- Ensuring compliance with Work, Health & Safety Policies and Procedures as well as legislative requirements.
Tu be successful in this role
- Proven work experience with allocations
- Strong and fluent communication
- Similar work experience
- A valid LF licence
- Certificate IV in transport and logistics
- A first aid certificate