Are you a warehouse all-rounder? Keen to work in a role which keeps you physically fit and healthy? Prefer to work inside?
This might just be the role for you!
Our client, a national leader in home, corporate and commercial removals services, is Australia's largest and most trusted furniture removals and records management company, and is one Asia Pacific's largest independent removals companies.
We are currently taking applications for Warehouse All Rounders who can work in the Records Management division, based from Warehouse in Hume.
Well suited applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least two years experience working in a warehousing environment
- Prior experience working in a labour intensive role
- Must be fit and able bodied - this is repetitive manual work.
- Proven Covid Vaccination
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- Availability to work from site in Hume
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Appropriate PPE
- Steel Capped Boots
- High Vis Shirt
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
Applicants with a valid LF and/or LO Operator Forklift Licence, with experience, will be highly regarded.
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Great work/life balance. This is a standard business hours Monday through Friday role.
- A twelve week initial engagement, with further opportunities in 2022.
- On site parking at Hume Depot.
- Vibrant, fast paced working environment - team atmosphere focussed on development and efficiency.
- Weekly Pay - above award hourly rates, paid direct to your bank account.
- Opportunity to excel and progress internally - permanent roles available after training period.
- Immediate Start - work available within the week.
Don't hesitate - positions available now! Apply with an updated CV via the appropriate link.
*Please note that due to the large volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.