We recruit on behalf of Australia's largest wholesaler of fresh flowers and potted products. We currently require a hardworking & reliable visual merchandiser to join the team on the Gold Coast.
This position requires your own reliable transport and will pay a travel allowance in addition to your remuneration.
We have a position available servicing Nerang, Southport and Benowa, days working Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (possibility of other days) 18-25 hours a week.
Start times for shifts will be between 6am and 7am. These roles will require you to perform the following duties:
- Merchandise the company's product range in-store at major supermarket chains within your assigned area.
- Create point of sale displays, ensuring the product is well-stocked and maintained
- Checking stock levels for stores, liaising with store managers
- Bringing stock onto shop floor from loading dock, unpacking, and displaying (lifting up to 10kgs).
- Cleaning display area and checking stock quality
- Customer service with store managers and area managers
This position will have full training provided and we are looking for a candidate who has the following skills and attributes:
- Own reliable car is essential
- Able to work early mornings (6am)
- Prior retail or merchandising knowledge is an advantage, but not essential
- Exceptional customer service skills with great communication abilities
- Well presented, with a flair for creativity
- Reliable and physically fit with the ability to work unsupervised
Candidates will be contacted via email and phone for screening and interviews. Please ensure your resume is up to date with your contact information.
Introducing LSA Rewards - As an LSA Employee, you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers.