About the company
Our client is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering, and healthcare. They develop safe, sustainable, and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry, and medical environments. For more than a century, the company's gases and expertise have contributed to advances in industry and everyday life, including steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics, and health care.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be in a customer focused role centered around creating the best sales experience for our customers. We service the Sunshine Coast region's gas requirements from our branch in Kunda Park, so the role requires you to not only promote our full range of gases, welding, and safety equipment to a diverse range of customers, but also work within the team to organise the daily truck loads for distribution. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to the region and focus on ensuring our customers receive the best experience.
Other responsibilities in this role include:
- Phone and counter sales
- Promotion and up-selling of new products and initiatives
- Development and up-keep of in-store displays and promotional material
- Stock management
- Dispatching and receiving of goods
- Safe manual handling of gas cylinders
To be successful you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a retail sales environment
- SAP experience preferred
- Welding/Fabrication knlowedge and experience
- Strong focus on customer service
- Confidence in presenting our wide product & service range to our customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Industrial and safety equipment knowledge would be highly advantageous
MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN AND OR PERMANANT RESIDENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.