We are seeking skilled Labourer to assist across a range of tradesmen. No two days will be the same in this role, one day you could be assisting our workshop guys next day on site working with site works. Must know power tools and hand tools from tape measures able to read one to shifters socket sets know to fit to a rachet and release it to change them. Must be able to COMMUNICATE effectively - Plenty of variety.
Based near Yatala, owned, and operated company with a strong focus on the quality of our product and servicing our clients. We are a business that values our staff and seek to employ people who get out of bed every day and love what they do.
Requirements to be successful in the role:
- Hold a valid white card (Construction)
- Used power tools and hand tools
- Worked on a variety of site and workshop projects
- Hold an open manual driver's licence
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Enjoy what you do and be motivated and enthusiastic about your work
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise tasks and time
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a good work ethic and always be punctual
- Be neat in presentation and possess good people skills
- Must be able to prove you are Double Vaxinated (COVID CERT)
Benefits of working for us:
This is an established company owned by tradesmen who started out as labourers and have done the hard yards and appreciate quality craftsmanship. They are seeking an all-round labourer to join their diverse team of exceptional trades people and office staff. Our service areas range throughout Greater Brisbane to Gold Coast. They specialise in buildings maintenance of services, facilities maintenance, and repair work with an excellent reputation in this field.
There is an opportunity for additional hours and after-hours work is often available. For the right applicant, a company vehicle may become available.