Supervisory experience in the Civil Industry (Commercial Project) required of a suitable candidate for one of our clients
Our client is requiring the service of top civil construction foreman/Leading hand. If you have been in the civil industry for a considerable period of time on projects from start to finish that would be looked at favourably by this company.
Benefits of Role:
- $60 per hour Pay rate + Overtime
- Immediate Start
- 3 month Contract
We are a National Recruitment Company specialising in the supply of both on call casual and permanent staff across a range of industries
Civil Construction Foreman/Leading Hand required:
- Solid detailed civil construction experience 5 years minimum
- Supervising the site whilst works are being carried out
- Ensuring proposed controls put in place are effectively controlling the risks
- Ensure health and safety of workers - check site team's s tickets, licences and other documents
- All Rounders with good civil backgrounds
- All tickets must be current
Successful candidates MUST have:
- Proven experience in a civil construction environment.
- Hold current operating tickets.
- Working With Children Blue Card [essential]
- White Card construction
- Own Full PPE
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously and lead
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a supervisory role
- MS Office and MS project experience (preferred)
- OHS qualification( preferred)
- Previous control over crews of 15 +
- Strong leadership skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
This project is based in Brisbane and Gold Coast, you must be available to travel between sites
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company, that provides various staffing to a wide variety of industries across Australia.