As a Aged Care Service Manager you will be required to plan, direct coordinate and evaluate the provision of residential and personal care services for individuals and families who are in need of such services. Through your knowledge, you'll promote a high standard of quality and compliance, ensuring the facility meets all regulatory requirements.
Being an integral team member you will be required to delivers high quality, evidence-based person-centred care and support, overseeing the effective day-to-day functions of the Services. You will be directly responsible for the operating budget of the service the manage.
- Tertiary qualification in Nursing, Business or related field;
- Reasonable experience in Aged Care, managing a diverse team of clinical and care staff;
- High level critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working with the Aged Care Quality Standards and relevant legislation;
- A demonstrated commitment to the philosophy of person-centred care;
- Reasonable experience in quality processes, accreditation and evidence- b a s e d practices, identifying areas for improvement;
- Experience managing business operations, budgets and finances;
- High level interpersonal and communication skills applied in a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment with a range of stakeholders;
- Experience in Dementia Care, Palliative Care and the Ageing process;
- Holds a Queensland Driver's License (unrestricted);
- Must maintain a valid NDIS Worker Screening;
- Must maintain a valid Police Check
LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers. LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.