Australia's leading wholesaler of fresh flowers and plant products require enthusiastic individuals, who will ensure the highest quality flower ranges and flower arrangements are developed for distribution to clients and customers.
We are looking for reliable, hard-working individuals who have a strong work ethic that can be a part of this diverse team. The ability to work under supervision as well as being a self-starter is essential.
Work will be for day shift, Monday to Friday, located within air conditioned, temperature-controlled warehouse at Brendale.
Start time can be as early as 6am.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Production/processing/assembly or warehouse experience
- Reliable and have a good work ethic.
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow training instructions and develop skills in a timely manner.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Training provided to create floral displays to design specifications. Such as;
- Labelling of finished products
- Working to design specifications
- Flower Prep (cutting, stripping, flossing)
- Packers and dispatch employees
Please note that candidates who pass our selection criteria will be contacted via email and/or SMS with further information on the role and induction information. Please ensure the contact details on your resume are up to date.
You will be required to supply photo identification (100 points)
Introducing LSA Rewards - As an LSA Employee, you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers.