Since launching in 2004 and now part of an International Recruitment group, Adcorp Holdings, Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) has created excitement in the industry with its remarkably fast growth while providing innovative solutions to its clients and adapting to their needs. Labour Solutions Australia has managed to break barriers and position itself as one of Australia's leading Labour Hire and Workforce Management Companies. We are a fun, exciting organisation full of opportunities to build & sustain your career.
As an Approved Employer under the Australian Government's Pacific Labour Mobility Scheme (PALM), LSA is proud of its record of Worker Welfare and Pastoral Care of our Pacific Island workers across our HOST client sites in Australia.
As such we are looking for another unique individual to join our PALM Team with one of our valued clients in Bathurst. The role requires someone who has a genuine passion for worker welfare. This is not your typical 9 to 5 job. It requires flexibility to undertake some duties outside of normal business hours. Your role will be integral to the smooth and efficient running of LSA's PALM functions including responsibility of associated administrative duties on an ongoing basis.
You will use your superior administrative skills and knowledge of the HR industry to work closely with workers and clients alike. The recruitment is all done for you, your role is to oversee international workers and manage the day to day client relationship.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide end to end, pastoral care support to new workers across a range activities including accommodation, payroll queries, transport; shopping; banking and medical appointments
- Ongoing worker welfare and support
- Administration duties; reporting as required by the business units and relevant government agencies. Maintain accurate data records for immigration and compliance purposes
What you can offer us:
- Proficiency in MS Office, with solid knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in FastTrack 360 or a large candidate database would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with a solutions focused approach and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Well-developed written skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in a highly autonomous role whilst being able to report back as required
- Knowledge of the people and cultures of the 9 Pacific Island countries involved in the PALM scheme will also be advantageous
What we can offer you:
- A Rewarding career with one of Australia's most diversified Staffing Solutions providers
- No two days will be the same with plenty of variety in your workday
- Flexibility to work from home & onsite
- Inclusive "fun" culture within an international company
- Working for a program that is making a positive impact to people's lives
The role is based in Bathurst; however, applications will be considered from other neighbouring or surrounding areas, or someone willing to relocate. If you think you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, please forward an updated copy of your resume to the provided link.
Questions regarding the role, please contact:
Ane Fifita, Regional Manager - PALM, 0419 463 232 / firstname.lastname@example.org