We are looking for nurses with either surgical, medical, mental health, paediatrics, palliative, primary health or aged care experience to join our team of agency nurses, to match the increased demand from our clients. With work available in different industries - aged care, community or Private hospitals, you will be exposed to different settings, able to gain more experience and up skill your nursing knowledge.
You would be required to cover a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, weekends, and nights. If you're an experienced Registered Nurse with a good background in Aged Care, Hospital or Community setting then get in touch with us today.
- Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience
- Accreditation knowledge & experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current Police check
LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers. LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.