A leading international player in the Gas, Engineering & Healthcare Industries with diverse expertise in steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics, and health care.
We require a Plant maintenance mechanical fitter for site works. The Hourly rate of $52.50 is on offer, the work will be on going based in Rocklea southside of Brisbane. You will need to be detailed in your approach and skilled in fault finding maintenance processes.
Requirements For Plant Maintenance Mechanical Fitter
- Completing compliance maintenance activities on time
- Perform mechanical maintenance activities including breakdown, preventive, planned and unscheduled work as well as minor project work to achieve plant uptime
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the production process and plant equipment to ensure breakdowns are reduced or eliminated over time
- Support achievement of maintenance KPI's
- Work with our CMMS for maintenance scheduling, execution and record keeping
- Assist with continuous improvement of the plant including project work at times
- Ensure spare part stock used is booked out
- Occasional involvement in general facility maintenance activities
- Support the maintenance specialist to maintain the SAP system
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and eliminate the cause of the faults
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule daily tasks and small project work
- Demonstrated experience working with CMMS system
- Perform General Machining
- Interpret Technical Drawings
- Install Machine/Plant
- Operate Fixed/Moveable Load Shifting Equipment
- Precision Mechanical Measurement
- Work Safely With Industrial Chemicals & Materials
- Use Power Tools/Hand Held Operations
To be successful:
- Fitter/Machinist Trade
- 5 years' experience in a related manufacturing maintenance environment
- Fault finding and diagnostics experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to perform mechanical maintenance activities including breakdown, preventative, planned and unscheduled work.
- Ability to pass both a Medical & Police Check
- Live locally to Rocklea
What's in it for you:
- A very attractive Hourly rate $52.50
- Career Progression
- On going training
- Weekly pays
Join our team! Hit the apply button Now.