Assembly of timber products required of Trade Qualified Fitters for ongoing positions on the Southside of Brisbane.
Our client is a well respected company operating since the late 70's, dedicated to leading the industry in timber systems and products. We currently require Qualified Fitter and Turner for Work in Stapylton.
Benefits of Role:
- $38 per hour
- Ongoing Dayshift 6am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- Immediate Start
All positions have a potential view to progress to long term, after a qualifying period and all successful candidates.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Mechanical & Assembly experience
- Overhead Crane use/ experience
- Ability to understand & interpret technical drawings, assembly drawings & work instructions
- Problem solving ability
- Fit & able to perform physical & repetitive tasks
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a safe & timely manner
- Own tools of the trade
- Forklift license preferred
- Able to work overtime when required (Standard work hours: 6:00am - 2:30pm Monday - Thursday, 6:00am - 12:00pm Fridays)
Essential requirements for this role will be:
- Trade Qualified Fitter and Turner
- Own current transport and current drivers licence
- PPE requirements - long-sleeved high vis shirt, long work pants, steel-capped boots, hard hat & safety glasses
Please send through a detailed CV with a minimum of two checkable References for immediate consideration