Welding with Stainless and Mild Steel required of Mechanical Fitters for a project in the FMCG Industry on Brisbane's Northside
Benefits of the Role:
- $37.25 per hour +
- Hours are 6am to 2.30pm
- Immediate Start
You will be working within a small team achieving tight schedules, you will also be required to pass a Drug and Alcohol test as well as a full medical. Attention to the details, highly skilled fitters with experience working within food production sites with an understanding of maintenance issues that surround FMCG industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates with proven experience maintaining FMCG sites highly regarded.
- sound communication skills, safety first mindset and your own tools of the trade including tested & tagged power tools.
- The site will be continuing to produce so you will be working around production staff. The area's you work will be tagged out zoned off throughout the duration.
- Ability to complete SWMs daily follow SOP's, processes and safe work methods will be mandatory.
- Australian Trade Certificate Mechanical Fitter /Fitter Turner
- Working at Heights current [not essential but a bonus]
- Confined Space [not essential but a bonus]
- Welding skills stainless & mild steel
- Worked on a producing FMCG site recently in a maintenance capacity
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport
- Good set Own hand tools & tested & tagged power tools
- Reliability, Honesty great attitude, "Can-Do"
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and sourcing specialist company. As an ISO accredited organisation and with Labour Hire Licences in South Australia & Queensland, LSA provides compliant labour hire, staffing and other quality workforce solutions to a wide variety of organisations and industries across Australia