Meat Processing Workers - Bordertown
Labour Solutions Australia
Mt Gambier & Limestone Coast
$26.64 per hour
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Assembly & Process Work
Ongoing work - Immediate start
$26.64 per hour
Packing, lifting boxes, cutting, and slicing meat on a busy production line in a friendly team environment in Bordertown South Australia.
About the Company
Our client is a large well-known meat processing facility located in Bordertown SA. Our client understands well trained, motivated employees are the key to their success and are committed to offering a positive work environment with internal training and career progression opportunities.
- Manual labouring
- General meat labouring work including cutting, slicing and trimming
- Packing/Labelling/Boxing products
- General cleaning
- Adhere to food safety and quality assurance requirements.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Attention to detail
- Be punctual and reliable
Ideally you will
- Be physically fit
- Willing to undergo Q-fever vaccination
- Happy to work on your own as well as in a team environment
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks and movements
- Able to lift to 20kg
- Journey to work takes less than 5 minutes
- No Experience required
- Full training provided.
- Overtime available
- On-going job & full-time hours based on work performance
- Casual Employment $26.64 per hour + 9.5% Superannuation
- Great opportunity for backpackers looking for 2/3 year visa as this work counts towards your 2nd visa & 3rd year visa
- Work at one of Australia's largest Agriculture and Food manufacturers
- Onsite parking available
For further information, please call Wali on 0419965894