About the role
We are currently seeking an LO Operator for our client located in Hazelmere.
About the company
Our client is a family owned business established in 1999 who are one of the largest furniture & bedding retail businesses in WA.
- The work consist of operating Forklift / LO operator in a warehouse facility
- Loading & Unloading
- General warehouse duties
Skills & Experience
- Extensive LO operator experience
- Current LO-LF high risk tickets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Achieve deadlines follow up load & unload
- Physically fit manual labouring involved
- Own valid drivers licence and vehicle
- Proven track record of reliably- two references required
- Safety first mindset
- Access to LSA rewards. As an LSA Employee you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers! Such as, Kmart, Woolworths,Dan Murphy's,Caltex, JB Hi-Fi and Optus + many more!