Bagging and grading of animal feed/seeds urgently requiredof experienced Labourers in Toowoomba.
Our client sources a range of high-quality premium animal food ingredients / products.
The successful applicant will be assisting in managing the grading plant by grading products.
Whilst working you will adhere to workplace health and safety requirements.
Potential long term employment opportunities available for the right candidate.
About your new role:
We are currently looking for experienced labourers/prudction workers
You will be required to assist as requested in the processing mill, managing silos, maintaining and cleaning the grading plant, and adhering to the hygiene standards of the site. You will also be involved with general warehouse duties.
Main Duties include:
- General Labouring Duties
- Reporting to Supervisor
- Bagging out 25kg of seed
- Any other duties required by the host employer
- MUST BE RELIABLE
- Forklift Ticket is desirable but not essential
- Must have current licence with reliable transport
- Must be computer literate
- Able to work well in a team and unsupervised
- Physically fit for manual handling for full time working hours
- Flexible with duties
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply instructions
- Available & flexible for day AND night shift (Pay rates to match)
If your interested and feel you would be a good match for this work, please send across an updated resume along with a cover letter.