About the role
Labour Solutions Australia is currently recruiting for labourers / packers for our client in Scottsdale.
The positions currently available require applicants to be physically fit as these roles require extensive manual handling and can be physically demanding, and repetitive.
About the company
Our client is a family owned business and has been operating from Tasmania's north-east for over 20 years Processing the highest level of quality pork products.
- Packing, sorting, weighing and labeling of meat products
- Machine operation
- Work in chilled temperature rooms below 10 degrees
- Working with raw meat and in dirty and smelly conditions
- Lifting up to 20kgs
- Repetitive work requiring good hand eye co-ordination for quality standards
Skills & Experience
- Meat Industry experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to work in cold or hot working environments
- Possess a positive working attitude and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Strong, fit and energetic - Capable of repetitive heavy lifting
- Have good teamwork skills and be able to work well with others.
- Punctual and reliable
- Pay rates base on experience level
- Full training and support with with genuine opportunities for career progression
- Access to LSA rewards, As an LSA Employee you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers! Such as, Kmart, Woolworths,Dan Murphy's,Caltex, JB Hi-Fi and Optus + many more