Handy on the tools? Keen to work in a role which keeps you physically fit and healthy? Enjoy getting to know the city?
This might just be the role for you!
Our client, a national leader in home, corporate and commercial removals services, is Australia's largest and most trusted furniture removals and records management company, and is one Asia Pacific's largest independent removals companies.
We are currently taking applications for Removalists who can work on upcoming both ad hoc and ongoing projects, mostly based in and around the Albury Wodonga Region.
Well suited applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience working in a labour intensive role
- Must be fit and able bodied - this can be heavy work
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- Availability to work across multiple sites in Albury Wodonga and surrounding suburbs
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Appropriate PPE
- Steel Capped Boots
- High Vis Shirt
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
Additional to the above, we encourage truck drivers (MR, HR, HC, MC) apply too. With a depot in Wodonga, experienced driver removalists should be available to complete all above mentioned aspects of the work, plus drive depot to depot.
Don't hesitate - work available within the week! Apply with an updated CV via the appropriate link.
*Please note that due to the large volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.