About the Company
Our client is a large well-known meat processing facility located in Brooklyn Victoria. Our client understands well trained, motivated employees are the key to their success and are committed to offering a positive work environment with internal training and career progression opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to enter a career at the ground floor with endless opportunities for career progression; it is up to you how far you go.
To be considered for this position you need to have had experience in manual labour such as some heavy lifting, working on a fast process line, packing and labeling.
Applicants must be fit as the job entails repetitive lifting and standing in an upright position for the full shift
About the Roles
- A number of positions available in various areas within the facility.
- Monday to Friday shifts (full time hours)
- Competitive starting hourly rates on offer for successful candidates.
- Career progression opportunities
- Overtime available
- No Exprience required, full trianing will be provided
- Manual labouring
- General meat labouring work including cutting, slicing and trimming
- Packing/Labelling/Boxing products
- General cleaning
- Adhere to food safety and quality assurance requirements.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Attention to detail
- Be punctual and reliable
- Work well in a team environment
- Safety conscious and able to follow workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Have own reliable transport and able to work early morning shifts
- Ability to conduct physical work in hot and cold environment
- Ability to lift up to 20kg
- Work different shifts as required
- Possess a positive working attitude and not afraid to get your hands dirty
This role required you to participate in a Pre-Employment Medical, which includes Drug and Alcohol testing, and Q Fever vaccination.