We are currently seeking motivated individuals for Furniture Removalist work for one of our national leading clients on the Sunshine Coast - the depot is located in Kunda Park.
If you are reliable, hard working, and have the ability to work with both colleagues and customers, this could be the position for you. The work contains heavy lifting and movement of furniture, so you must be physically fit.
The successful applicant will be involved in both Commercial and Domestic removal work, located in the CBD and surrounding areas.
White card is a must for Commercial work, however, if you do not have it, please still apply as we have plenty of work available.
Applicants with experience in the furniture removals industry are encouraged to apply, however we are also taking entry level applications who fit the following criteria:
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people (customers, co-workers and management)
- A good level of physical fitness and strength (you will be moving furniture)
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
- Your own reliable transport
- White Card
- Be well presented, with your own tidy black steel cap boots, black shorts and hi-vis shirt
About the role:
- Early morning starts
- Assisting loading and unloading trucks and taking items on site
- General labour intensive work
- Assisting with packing/moving of clients belongings
- Assisting with office & warehouse relocations
- Custom facing role
Although these are casual positions, permanent positions do become available from time to time for those employees who prove to be a great fit.
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire company that provides various labour hire and staffing requirements, to a large variety of organisations across Australia.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an updated resume.