We are currently looking for suitable persons to fill Laboratory Assistant roles for our client's Wetherill Park operation
Is a leading international role player in the Gas, Engineering & Healthcare Industries with diverse expertise in steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Shift Manager and you will primarily be involved with the filling, handling & testing of Gas cylinders and their processing.
- Maintenance & Manual handling of incoming and outgoing Gas cylinders
- General laboratory duties
- Filling LPG
- Data Entry in the Lab
- Selected site maintenance on occasion
To be successful in this position you will have
- Experience in Laboratory type environment
- Experience in plant or production operations
- Certificate / qualification / degree in Chemicals
- Data entry experience
- Understanding of safety and compliance
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Suitable communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time
- Ability to pass both a Medical & Police Check
What's in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full on going training provided
- on going work temp - perm
- Career progession!
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, and are keen to get started ASAP, please send through a current resume to email@example.com