A leading international role player in the Gas, Engineering & Healthcare Industries with diverse expertise in steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
Your New Role as a Plant Electrician
- Perform electrical and instrumentation maintenance activities including breakdown, preventive, planned and unscheduled work as well as minor project work to achieve plant uptime.
- Strong fault-finding capability including PLC, plant sequence, instrumentation and motor/VSD troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the production process and plant equipment to ensure breakdowns are reduced or eliminated over time.
- Support achievement of maintenance and instrument calibration KPI's.
- Work with our business for maintenance scheduling, execution and record keeping.
- Record all hours worked against the relevant work orders supplied (daily/weekly).
- Assist with continuous improvement of the plant including project work at times.
- Assist the team with mechanical breakdowns.
- Ensure spare part stock used is booked out.
- Occasional involvement in general facility maintenance activities.
- Support the maintenance specialist to maintain the SAP system.
To be successful:
- Current Electrical licence
- Instrumentation and Control
- EWP Licence
- Ability to pass both a Medical & Police check
- 5 years' experience in a related manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and eliminate the cause of the faults.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule daily tasks and small project work.
- Demonstrated experience working with SAP & calibrating instruments using Beamex
- Experience with electrical isolation and re-energization LV.
- Knowledge and experience in electrical safety and hazards involved in operation and maintenance of electrical systems.
- MUST BE IN AUSTRALIA
What's in it for you:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive Salary
- Plant based in Wetherill Park - No travel required
- Career Progression
- On going training
- Company phone
- Company laptop
Join our team! Hit the apply button or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org