Based in Eagle Farm, our client is a world leader in the food industry, and a supplier to some of the world's most trusted food brands in the marketplace today. Specialises in a variety of beef, pork, poultry, seafood and baked goods products, and supplies both to local and international markets.
Our client is currently seeking Industrial Cleaners for both on-call and rostered shifts.
Benefits of the role:
- Located in Eagle Farm, Brisbane
- On call and rostered shifts
- Day, Afternoon and Night shifts available
- Morning shifts (commencing as early as 0400 hours)
- Afternoon shifts (commencing as late as 1500 hours)
- Night shifts (commencing as early as 2200 hours)
- $27.63 - 33.15 per hour
- Potential to progress to permanent long term
- Cleaning the processing plant, production area and industrial equipment
- Operating machinery, disassemble and reassembly of machine
- Operating Pallet Jacks
Requirements to be considered for the role:
- Physically fit and capable to lift heavy items
- Ability to work long hours in cold and hot temperatures
- Previous experience with cleaning chemical awareness
- Previous experience operating food industry machines would be beneficial
- Electronic Pallet Jack experience would be beneficial
- Strong and fit
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and a good understanding of Correct Manufacturing Processes
- Attention to detail
- Have developed good manufacturing practices to produce quality products (strong knowledge of HACCP)
- Model good health & safety practices
- MUST have driver's license and car - there is no public transport in this area
- Hardworking individual, repetitive work
- Fit, energetic and reliable workers required
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Role requires you to work with Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Fish, Pork and Veal
- Possess a positive working attitude and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Meat Industry experience is highly regarded but not essential
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Labour Solutions Australia is proud to be granted our Labour Hire License in Queensland & South Australia.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.