Our client, a market leader in wholesale floral and potted products, priding themselves on product quality and customer service are seeking to recruit Floral Wrappers/florists with previous experience or training to join our team on a casual ongoing basis 4-5 days per week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work within a retail space who will ensure the highest quality customer service, floral ranges and flower arrangements are provided for the store's customers. Recent graduates of floristry training, or current floristry students encouraged to apply.
Located in Caloundra, duties will include:
- Wrapping of mixed and single floral bunches (small and large)
- Bouquet arrangements to customer specification
- Use of specialised gift-wrapping materials
- Advising customers on floral selections
- Merchandising the store to showcase designs and quality
- Maintaining stock levels
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and well-organised working and shopping environment and comply with all applicable health and safety procedures and safe work practices.
To be successful, candidates will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively unsupervised
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Passion for floral retail
- Creative flair
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Able to work shifts on Tuesday to Saturday, between the hours of 7am and 3pm
- Expected hours of 30-38 hours/wk
- Previous exposure to a retail environment would be advantageous
Applicants will be notified via email and phone if successful for interview selection. Please ensure your application has a current email address and mobile number.
Introducing LSA Rewards - As an LSA Employee, you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers.