Our client is one of Australia's leading wholesalers of fresh flowers and plant products. We are currently recruiting a fit and energetic candidate with customer service sales experience and ideally floral varieties knowledge for a front of house role, located at their facility in Mile End.
The successful candidate will need to be available for work on a roster with staff from Monday to Saturday (4-day roster), 6-8 hours per day, starting at approximately 5am each day.
About the role:
- Operate POS system, including EFTPOS
- Liaise and assist customers in-store and via phone
- Assist customers with product selection and bulk orders
- Merchandising the store, including display and ticketing maintenance
- Stock control, management and movement
- Quality inspection of product - all floral and plant varieties
- Fulfil and check orders incoming and outgoing
- Stock count and rotation
- Housekeeping duties to maintain a high WHS standard
- Other duties as directed
- Retail sales experience or wholesale market experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A motivated self-starter who can work unsupervised
- Floristry qualification or working toward or knowledge / training with floral varieties
- Reliable and have a good work ethic with a proficient and professional manner
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Please apply for more information on this role. Successful candidates will be contacted via email and phone - please ensure your resume is updated with your correct contact details.