About the role
We have multiple upcoming positions available for every skill set including forklift drivers , machine operators and cleaners.
These roles are looking to start around February 2022 with interviews starting very soon.
For all roles you must be available for both day and night shifts - 12 hours shifts on a rotating roster.
About the company
Our client, a large Agricultural company working throughout Australia, We are currently seeking Experienced forklift drivers and Process workers for our client's almond processing factory located in Carwarp.
Duties, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a processing plant, production or similar role. Highly regarded but not essential
- Previous experience and current forklift license ( forklift driver roles only )
- Sound knowledge and Positive attitude towards workplace safety and willingness to undertake further training if required
- Physically fit and capable of working long hours
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously/independently with limited supervision
- Own reliable transport and current drivers license
- Pay rates base on experience level
- Full training and support with with genuine opportunities for career progression
- Access to LSA rewards, As an LSA Employee you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers!Such as, Kmart, Woolworths,Dan Murphy's,Caltex, JB Hi-Fi and Optus + many more
Your proactive attitude to safety, diligent approach and excellent work ethic, will see you become a highly valued member of the Team.
Should you possess the outlined skills, drive and experience to be an asset to the team, we welcome your interest and look forward to receiving your application
This role requires applicants to undertake a selection process, which will include interview, inductions, pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing.