About the company
Our client is the leading broiler chicken farm developer and operator in Australia. Our client owns and operates over 570 poultry sheds across 50+ broiler farms across New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland.
About the roe
Located near Port Wakefield, approximately 100 Km North of Adelaide our client is looking for a farm hand working on a poultry farm. This is a causal role, Monday to Friday and is approximately 25 hours per week.
- Maintaining a high standard of poultry care and welfare.
- Cleaning and maintaining sheds and equipment.
- Food and water checks
- Adhoc farm tasks as required.
- Previous poultry farming experience is advantageous but not mandatory
- Have good attention to detail
- Physically fit and energetic
- Willingness to learn
- No birds, pigs or poultry at your residence or in regular contact
- Car and Drivers Licence