Based in Hemment, our client is a world leader in the food industry, and a supplier to some of the world's most trusted food brands in the marketplace today. Specialises in a variety of beef products, and supplies both to local and international markets.
The duties will include:
- General Food Processing & Production Line Work
- Pick/packing, weighing, vacuum sealing and boxing products.
- Processing of raw hides
- Machine operation
- Heavy lifting upto 30kgs - Lifting aids supplied
- Carry around the hides, put them on benches and hooks ready for the processing
Benefits of the role:
- Located in Hemment, Brisbane
- Ongoing shifts
- Day, Afternoon plus overtime on Saturdays
- Morning shifts (7:00am - 3:00pm )
- Afternoon shifts (3:00pm - 10:30pm )
Requirements to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience in the Food Industry
- Experience using Food Industry Machines
- MUST have driver's license and car - there is no public transport in this area
- Hardworking individual, repetitive work
- Fit, energetic and reliable workers required
- Ability to lift heavy loads
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Labour Solutions Australia is proud to be granted our Labour Hire License in Queensland & South Australia.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.