LSA Health are currently recruiting Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Grad Nurses, Student Nurses and Assistant in Nursing for shifts across all specialities and aged care facilities. Monday to Friday AM, PM, Night Duty and weekends
The current opportunities give flexibility in working hours, rosters, locations, long or short-term contracts on a casual basis.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Nursing/Diploma, or equivalent
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Police check
- COVID and Flu Vac Certificate
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willing to travel to different locations
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
LSA Health is a provider to all areas of Health - NDIS providers, Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability services, Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals across Australia. A division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.