Our client is Australia's leading wholesaler of fresh flowers and plant products. We currently require fit and energetic candidates for packing and process roles within their warehouse facility located in Brendale.
Long term work possible for several positions, after a qualifying period and all successful candidates will need to be available for work Monday to Friday. We currently have immediate starts for most roles.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Stock control and use of pallet jacks
- Packing, and palletising of finished product
- Housekeeping duties to maintain a high WHS standard.
- Conveyor process work
- Other duties as directed.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Well organised with the ability to learn and progress to higher duties
- A professional attitude, reliable and punctual and available to work Monday to Friday
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift license will be highly regarded (high-reach).
Candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Please note that successful applicants will be contacted for interview and inductions via email and/or sms. Please ensure your resume has correct contact information.
Introducing LSA Rewards - As an LSA Employee, you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers.