LSA Health is an agency provider for the health care sector. We are recruiting for community/Home care workers to help people with a disability and the elderly in the comfort of their own homes.
We have all types of roles to suit your ability and experience. We encourage Nursing and Allied Health students to apply to gain hands on experience.
Area of assistance to the community will be:
- personal care and hygiene, domestic duties and medication assistance
- Repositioning and moving around the home, sometimes using mobility equipment
- everyday tasks such as meal preparation, shopping or even budgeting
- attending appointments and getting out and about in the local community
- managing and supporting their complex support needs
- complete documentation, case notes and follow care plans on each shift.
- Certificate III Individual Support/Aged Care/Disability qualification
- Current driver's licence and a roadworthy, registered and insured vehicle
- Blue Card and NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or current Yellow Card)
- Updated Flu and COVID Vaccination
- National Criminal History (Police) check
- Covid Training/Infection control
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.
We connect people with opportunity