LSA Health is seeking Home & Community Care staff across North Brisbane - Aspley, Chermside, Nundah, Everton park, Stafford, Bracken Ridge, strathpine to assist and provide in-home care services.
This role involves travelling between clients homes, assisted shopping and arranged appointments OR social assistance - having a coffee and a chat so a reliable car and drivers licence is a must.
If you want to change lives and enjoy a flexible roster, this position is for you.
Requirements for the role:
- CERT III or IV in Disability/Mental Health/Aged Care/Community Services or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Criminal History Check
- NDIS Workers Screening check/Yellow card
- NDIS Orientation certificate
- Blue card/Working with children
- Reliable Car and drivers licence
- Must have an in-depth understanding of WHS procedures
LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers.
A division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.