LSA Health is looking for a responsible and experienced Area Maintenance Supervisor who will provide technical and practical support to the maintenance teams across all service streams.
The area maintenance supervisor is a central position in managing compliance, OPEX and CAPEX budgets and providing professional stakeholder customer service.
You must have knowledge of financial management and a basic understanding of asset management accounting. Experience within the Aged Care industry an advantage.
- Develop and oversee a preventative and ongoing maintenance service plan for facilities and undertake unplanned/corrective maintenance.
- Co-ordinate and oversee facilities and grounds maintenance teams and services, workplace safety and industry standards are met and that infection control processes are followed.
- Co-ordinate and supervise maintenance and refurbishment works in client homes.
- Research, establish and maintain systems and processes that maximise accuracy, functionality of equipment and maintenance practices, productivity and efficiency; make recommendations for the adoption of best practice initiatives and implement.
- Liaise with external regulatory bodies, address issues with contractors and suppliers.
- Assist in budget development; work to agreed budget; manage expenditure; monitor asset and stock levels; conduct an annual audit of buildings to inform capital budgeting.
- Current National Police Certificate.
- A current COVID-19 Vaccination
- Trade qualification or equivalent experience/skills.
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to maintenance services, including demonstrated operational achievement of accreditation standards.
- Current driver's licence.
- Minimum three years' experience providing maintenance services in a highly regulated service environment.
- Demonstrated experience using computer-based asset management systems.
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.