Our client is a leading FMCG wholesaler, with operations nationally, and requires an experienced administration assistant to work within the Human Resources Team, providing administrative support to the HR team. This role will be a temp position, with work expected to be up to 6 months.
Reporting to the NSW HR Generalist, this role would suit a confident self-starter, who has exceptional computer literacy, organisation skills and a professional demeanour.
This role will be 5 days per week, with hours to be 35-38 each week. Flexible work from home options will be available after the initial training period and will be 3 days in office and 2 days work from home.
About the role:
- Monitoring, allocating and providing support for the HR email account
- Producing documents (standard letters, contracts etc)
- Collating data for reporting
- Data entry & spreadsheet entry.
- Providing assistance to manager requests for travel bookings, supplies etc
- Other admin duties as directed.
We are looking for an experienced assistant who will be able to take control of the day-to-day administrative duties for the Human Resources team, is quick to learn and who can provide excellent administrative support, follow up general inquiries and other associated duties.
- Previous experience / skills within an administration assistant role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, organisational. Prioritisation skills with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Good level of computer literacy with a sound knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly excel and outlook.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Ability to work unsupervised and have the discipline to work from home.
- Ability to multitask.
- Previous training or experience within a Human Resource role would be highly regarded
Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for this position. This position is available immediately. Please ensure your resume & contact information is up to date.