Our client is a leading floral wholesaler. They require an experienced administration & customer service assistant, to join the the Rocklea team in Brisbane;s South-East.
This role is Monday-Friday 7am-3pm casually
About the role
- Will be doing some account work, including:
- Purchasing & invoicing
- Following up payments
- Will be using SAP for sales entries (SAP experience & preferred but not essential)
- Will be doing phone work, such as:
- Calling customers to advise on stock & take orders
- Assisting existing & new customers with queries
- Will also be doing general admin work such as:
- Filing, scanning etc
- Emailing customers & suppliers
- Following up customs & deliveries
- Some reporting required using excel (basic spreadsheets).
- Will occasionally work in front of house when busy assisting with customer orders (customer service)
The ideal candidate will be able to take control of the day-to-day duties for this role, is quick to learn and who can contact and communicate effectively with customers, process, and enter sales orders, assist with purchasing, follow up general inquiries and other associated administrative duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, organisational. Prioritisation skills with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Previous customer relations experience is essential as well as an excellent phone manner.
- High level of computer literacy with an excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly excel and outlook.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Previous experience within sales or purchasing administration will be highly regarded.
Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for this position. This position is available immediately. Please ensure your resume & contact information is up to date.