This company is a leading FMCG wholesaler, with operations nationally, and requires an experienced administration & customer service assistant, to join the QLD team at the company's head office, located in North Brisbane Brendale for a long term temp position.
Reporting to the QLD Administration Manager, this role would suit a confident self-starter, who has exceptional computer literacy, organisation skills and a professional demeanour with customers.
About the role:
- Raising Purchase Orders for customer sales.
- High level customer service- phone & email communications.
- Purchasing (training provided).
- Data entry & spreadsheet entry.
- Raising and processing sales data.
- Other admin duties as directed.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced administrative assistant who will be able to take control of the day-to-day duties for this role, is quick to learn and who can contact our client's customers, process, and enter sales orders, assist with purchasing, follow up general inquiries and other associated administrative duties.
- Extensive Previous Administrative Experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP experience is highly sought after for this role.
- Excellent problem solving, organisational. Prioritisation skills with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Previous customer relations experience is essential as well as an excellent phone manner.
- High level of computer literacy with an excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly excel and outlook.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Previous experience within sales or purchasing administration will be highly regarded.
Please note candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for this position via email initially. This position is available immediately. Please ensure your resume & contact information is up to date.