Are you a warehouse all-rounder? Keen to work in a role which keeps you physically fit and healthy? Prefer to work inside?
This might just be the role for you!
Our client, a national leader in home, corporate and commercial removals services, is Australia's largest and most trusted furniture removals and records management company, and is one Asia Pacific's largest independent removals companies.
We are currently taking applications for Warehouse All Rounders who can work in their warehouse based in Seven Hills 5 days per week!
Well suited applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least two years experience working in a warehousing environment
- Prior experience working in a labour intensive role
- Must be fit and able bodied - this is repetitive manual work.
- Work off inventory lists
- Proven Covid Vaccination
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Appropriate PPE
- Steel Capped Boots
- High Vis Shirt
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
Applicants with a valid LF Forklift Licence, with experience, will be highly regarded.
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Great work/life balance. This is a standard business hours Monday through Friday role.
- Temp to perm work
- On site parking at Seven Hills Depot.
- Vibrant, fast paced working environment - team atmosphere focussed on development and efficiency.
- Weekly Pay - above award hourly rates, plenty of overtime + Saturday work
- Opportunity to excel and progress internally - permanent roles available after training period.
- Immediate Start - work available within the week.
Don't hesitate - positions available now! Apply with an updated CV via the appropriate link.
*Please note that due to the large volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.