LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers.
We have all types of roles to suit your ability and experience. We encourage Nursing and Allied Health study students to apply. We are currently in search of support workers, across aged care/disability and community/home care.
- personal care and hygiene, domestic duties and medication assistance
- Repositioning and moving around the home or facility, sometimes using mobility equipment
- everyday tasks such as meal preparation, shopping or even budgeting
- attending appointments and getting out and about in the local community
- managing and supporting their complex support needs
- complete documentation, case notes and follow care plans on each shift.
- Working and assisting nursing staff
- Certificate III Individual Support/Aged Care/Disability qualification
- Current driver's licence and a roadworthy, registered and insured vehicle
- Blue Card and NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or current Yellow Card)
- Updated Flu Vaccination
- COVID vaccination certificate
- National Criminal History (Police) check
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- NDIS Worker Orientation Certificate
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.