We are currently seeking motivated individuals for furniture removal work for one of our national leading removal clients based in Darwin.
If you are reliable, hard working, and have the ability to work with both colleagues and customers, this could be the position for you.
You will be working across the summer busy working on residential and household moves.
The work itself, contains moving and lifting of residential and or commerical furniture. Heavy lifting can be expected, so you must be physically fit and be comfortable with safe lifting practices.
Applicants with experience in the furniture removals industry are encouraged to apply, however we are also taking entry level applications who fit the following criteria:
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people (customers, co-workers and management)
- A good level of physical fitness and strength (you will be moving furniture)
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
- Your own reliable transport
- White Card
- Be well presented, with your own tidy black steel cap boots, black shorts and hi-vis shirt
- Must be able to pass a police check
Although these are casual positions, permanent positions do become available from time to time for those employees who prove to be a great fit.
If you are interested in this position, please send across an updated resume with a cover letter.