LSA Health currently have opportunities for Registered and Enrolled nurses to join our Clinical Care Team, it's your choice to work in aged care, hospitals or community.
We also specialise in sourcing and placing health professionals in facilities and hospitals across Australia. Accommodation and relocation assistance provided.
We need people who can lead by example and enjoy making sure every day is the best day it can be for clients. Work shifts that help you enjoy a great work life balance AM/PM/ND shifts available.
A successful candidate for this role will be an experienced APHRA Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse who possess the following:
- Working With Children Check
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current Flu Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Police Clearance
- Eligibility to work in Australia, with a valid Drivers License and own transport
- The capacity to work at a wide variety of locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in using health management IT systems
- A high care ethos
- The ability to lead and take charge in fast paced challenging environments
- Capacity to multi-task and priorities
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.