LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers.
Our nurses have the opportunity to tap into the expertise of a huge range of specialist nurses and doctors in various settings and environments, learning as you work.
Are you -
- A registered nurse eager to channel your experience into different settings and learn more?
- A newly qualified nurse keen to develop new skills and develop your career?
We have plenty of opportunities to rotate through community, aged care and hospital environments. The Beauty of agency work is you can pick up shifts at times that suit you!!
- Bachelor of Nursing/Diploma Nursing
- AHPRA registration
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Police check
- FLu/Covid Certificate
- Demonstrated experience in an aged care or hospital setting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.
We connect people with opportunity