We are GROWING again at Labour Solutions Australia and we currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Recruitment Consultant. This role is across our Blue-Collar division sourcing and placing candidates on jobs for our valued clients. This role will be working from home therefore you can have a great work life balance.
Since launching in 2004 and now part of an International Recruitment group, Adcorp Holdings, Labour Solutions Australia has created excitement in the industry with its remarkably fast growth while providing innovative solutions to its clients and adapting to their needs. Labour Solutions Australia has managed to break barriers and position itself as one of Australia's leading Labour Hire and Workforce Management Companies. We are a fun, exciting organisation full of opportunities to build your career.
What we can Offer You:
- A Rewarding career with one of Australia's most diversified Staffing Solutions providers
- Work from home
- No two days will be the same with plenty of variety in your workday
- After Hours team support so you can enjoy your weekends
- Exposure to a variety of industry and being able to truly offer a "Flexible" staffing solution different to the industry norms
- Warm Desk to start your recruitment
- Great staff discounts such as gym membership etc
- A day off for your birthday
What you can Offer Us:
- 12 months Experience in Blue Collar Recruitment or a desire to begin your career in recruitment
- Self-driven, vibrant, passionate and have the ability to maintain a high level of personal motivation
- Knowledge of or ability to acquire an understanding of the Modern Award system
- Must be "Resilient" and "Relentless"
- Want to celebrate success with our clients and have a passion to make a positive impact to their business
- Be able to self-manage and work autonomously
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills with experience in FastTrack 360 or similar required
If you are "Passionate about connecting People" you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please forward an updated copy of your resume to the provided link.
Alternatively please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jotin) or call on 0407 277 424