Are you looking for ongoing work ?
Looking to be trained and supported?
Looking for a job in a growing industry with career progression opportunities?
Labour solutions is looking to introduce people who are looking for a long and rewarding career within a growing industry to our client located in Brooklyn.
- You need to be reliable so having a proven track record of reliability is a must! (References must be provided).
- You need to be physically fit to work in a fast-paced environment, Capable of repetitive heavy lifting.
- You need to have a proactive attitude to safety, diligent approach and excellent work ethic.
- Own transport, as public transport is not available at start times
About the job,
We are seeking entry level production workers and experienced production workers (boners, slicers and slaughterman)
Depending on your previous experience and skill sets, you could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- General meat labouring
- Production work/process line
- Pick/packing,scanning weighing, vacuum sealing and boxing products
- Trimming, cutting, boning and slicing
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing work
What's in it for you?
- We can offer you full-time hours
- Work Monday to friday ( overtime when required )
- Pay rates base on experience level with super + leave entitlements
- Full training and support with Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Access to LSA rewards. As an LSA Employee you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers! Such as, Kmart, Woolworths,Dan Murphy's,Caltex, JB Hi-Fi and Optus + many more!
This role requires applicants to undertake a selection process, which will include interview, inductions, site walk tours, pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing. And Q Fever vaccination.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the drive to secure a career in the Meat Processing Industry, apply online