Our client is Australia's largest and most trusted removals company, and their busiest time of the year is just around the corner.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Pre Packers and Unpackers to assist in the summer busy.
Work will commence around the middle of November and run until February.
As an integral part of the business, duties will include the packaging and organisation of customer's personal belongings, including breakable.
You will arrive onsite prior to the removalists arriving, or arriving at homes after the removalists have unloaded all furniture and then unpacking the boxes of personal belongings into the customers home.
The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable working closely with the customer and following directions.
To be considered for these positions, you must meet the following criteria
- Packing, unpacking skills is highly regarded
- Extremely detailed and meticulous
- Good presentation, including a professional demeanour around clients, with strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reliable, punctual and honest
- Have your own transport to take you to and from job sites
- Be able to commit to working throughout November and February without the need for time off outside of the public holidays
Start times are generally 7am, but can be as early as 5am on busier days and there would generally be work 3-5 days a week starting beginning / mid-November until late February.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, please send across a copy of your updated resume along with a cover letter.